Temperatures generally range from 15-75 F.
The max and min temperatures occur towards the beginning and end of the seasons
"Keep it light", "Cotton kills", "Dress in layers".
- Hunting license, harvest ticket/permit in Ziploc bag
- Current Hunting regs
- Spotting scope and lightweight tripod (sheep hunts only)
- Binoculars. Recommend Swarovski
- Trekking poles
- Rifle and 20 rounds ammo min.
- Lightweight Barney's, Kifaru or Stone Glacier backpack
- Hunting knife
- Wyoming Bone Saw. (It has a blade for bone and one for wood)
- Pocket Diamond steel
- 50' parachute cord
- Sleeping bag rated 0'F to -10'F. Down is lighter than synthetic. Place a plastic compactor bag inside the sleeping bag stuff-sack and then stuff the sleeping bag into the plastic bag.
- Lightweight sleeping pad
- 2 ea. Lightweight tarps to cover meat and provide camp shelter
- Lightweight, high quality, 3 or 4 season mountaineering tent. We recommend Mountain Hardware, Hilleberg, Kuiu (Only their 4 season), Also Seek Outside tipis and titanium wood stove
- Stove and proper stove fuel
- Titanium pot
- Lightweight cup